Premed 101 Forums

bored on board

Guest shesallDAT

Guest shesallDAT

Hey guys,

It seems like discussion on this board has pretty much tapered off in the wake of that whole "the chosen one" soap carving debacle. :P

So, come on, somebody out there has to have something interesting to say! Not me, though. I'm just waiting for my DAT scores. Hope they can get me into U of A! :\ How's school going for everyone? Funny stories that happened to you? Come on, people, I want to read some new posts. :P

Guest johnwoo19

I agree. I am waiting for my DAT scores as well. C'mon, someone's gotta have something to spice up the board a little bit (not TheChosenOne's type of spice though :b )

Guest shesallDAT

Ok...I thought of a creepy (well, strange anyway) story that happened to a friend of mine a couple weeks ago (around Halloween).

My friend was taking the bus up to school and sometime on the trip, lost her U-Pass (university bus pass...has your photo and student number on it, etc, for those who don't know). She thought she put it in her pocket but then when she reached to get it, it wasn't there. She figured she dropped it on the bus and called their lost and found, etc, but had no luck. A few days passed, and she was heading home from campus. While waiting at the bus stop, she noticed a U-Pass blowing on the ground nearby. She went to pick it up, and sure enough, it was hers!

True story...really strange, huh? 0]

Guest johnwoo19

Hey, what did I ever do to you? And you go around calling me a stupid idiot. This board is about helping each other out and to provide information. You do nothing but rant about useless $hit and call people names. Have you ever heard of the word "professionalism"? Maybe you should look it up sometime. The dictionary is your friend.

Guest TheChosenOneDDS

what did u do? can u start a thread without mentioning my name? why must you start with me? you ass.

again shut up.

this is a forum, i can say whatever the hell i want. i've heard of professionalism, and i chose not to use it for a peon like you. go to hell and die. Choke on your tongue, stop breathing and die.

lol @ TheChosenOneDDS

Could you be more of an attention whore? "Look at me ... I can have a little hissy fit in every thread". Now I understand why some parents beat their kids.

Have a nice day :)

Guest AlbertaDent2009

hey.. shesallDAT did you apply to U of A this year? sweet! are u from calgary by the way? I MISS CALGARY!!! if you are, that's wicked.. I WANT TO HELP CALGARIANS GET INTO DENT.. so many EDMONTONIANS this year it seems.. anyhoo.. good luck on the application.. I'm sure you did well on the DAT

dent09

Guest apical meristems

AlbertaDent2009,

:P Too many Edmontonians, eh? ShesallDAT, good luck on your DAT. Try and stay focussed on final exams. Waiting for your marks can be a pain in the butt. If you have any questions, give us a shout.

Cheers,

ap

Guest shesallDAT

Hey U of A people!

Thanks for the kind wishes. I sure will give you a shout if I get in!

I'm actually from BC (gasp!)....Vancouver to be exact...which makes getting in especially hard because they allot so few spots for out of province students. I have family in Edmonton, and I lived there last summer but Calgary seems much nicer. I am thinking of settling there long-term...if only the admissions committee would give the OOPs more of a break (especially those wanting to remain in Alberta after graduation!) :\

Guest dentforsure

Hey Ap Meri,

How's it going these days? School sux big time these days...i have an exam in 4 hours which last like 8 hours...and i can't sleep...med school sux...can't wait till dent starts...why the heck do i need to know how to read a CT scan anyways, and why do i need to learn about end stage renal failure...:evil >:

sometimes i wonder if my life would be better if i'm at UA...hm...but that would be 2 yrs worth of med...while now i'm suffering 1.5 yrs of med...anyways...hope ur life is going better than me

cheers,

dentforsure

Archived