Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan book shortcomings!

Guest qw1222

please can anyone tell me stuff Kaplan DOES not cover, so i can in the next 48 hours memorize stuff that Kaplan leaves out! I hear their reproductive plant biology is weak.

Guest shesallDAT

Do we even have to know plant stuff? I don't think they would emphasize that, as it isn't in their outline of examinable material. Only vertebrate reproduction is....

Guest spartacus1212

I'm finding that I'm not improving on any of the kaplan Chem tests (3 midterms and finals)...I've written all of them, best I can do is 21...can anyone tell me if the DAT questions will be any easier or harder then these Kaplan chem questions...Thanks in advance

I find the kaplan super hard too. Tried those subject tests and NS tests? sssh...i cant even break 70% on them. What I heard from the american dat forum, is that the ADAT questions are easier than kaplan. I presume the CDAT take questions from the same pool. Unless those bastards in Ottawa feel that us Canadians dentists are smarter and thus should be tested likewise

Guest wishywish82

I heard it's like the sample test the CDA hands out.

Kaplan PAT wasn't too bad my PAT scores don't differ from Barrons to Kaplan to CDA so I'm thinking it'a all pretty much the same

Archived