Premed 101 Forums

Carving Party....

Guest slysniper

Guest slysniper

My girlfriend and friends are partying tonight and tomorrow night and I have to be home practicing. So, I figured I ll have my own party here and invite ya all wanna-be dentists like me.

So, grab a six-pack (if you know what I mean) and lets carve it up this weekend!!! :P

By the way, Im passing this thing Im smoking to you, whatever it is, cuz it makes you rolling crazy, look :smokin :rollin

Have a good weekend guys! :)

Guest shesallDAT

Heh...that's awesome...I'll join your party! :P :hat

Question: Which will make you go crazier, a six-pack of soap, or beer? Lol. ;)

I'm really starting to get scared about the DAT...one week left, then it'll all be over! Oh god... I'll just be spending my weekend writing some practice DATs, studying for the DAT, or visiting the lab to do some miscellaneous work on my school research project. Exciting stuff... :\

Guest gettingin

I'd love to join the carving party...but I'm thinkin' that me living in Thunder Bay pretty but isolates me from everything!

Have fun, good luck!

Guest uoft2005

sounds like fun..

man, i registered late for DAT and i have to pack my bags early fri to leave for ottawa (i'm from toronto)..

wutta way to spend extra $300!!!

:hat

Guest slysniper

Sweet, I got people partying with me. But, I gotta tell you, after I write the DAT next week Im getting a real six-pack and drink it up. Man, havent had beer in a long time, mmm, Corona with a lime. ;)

Archived