Premed 101 Forums

Catégorie CV

Bonjour,

Je me demandais selon vous dans quelle catégorie du CV devraient se retrouver les activités tels que l'implication scolaire (implication dans l'association étudiante, participation aux portes ouvertes, etc.). Est-ce que ce serait plus dans la section "Engagement communautaire" ou "Activités parascolaires" ?

Merci d'avance! :) 

2 hours ago, Mitochondria-med said:

Bonjour,

Je me demandais selon vous dans quelle catégorie du CV devraient se retrouver les activités tels que l'implication scolaire (implication dans l'association étudiante, participation aux portes ouvertes, etc.). Est-ce que ce serait plus dans la section "Engagement communautaire" ou "Activités parascolaires" ?

Merci d'avance! :) 

Salut!:) 

Je dirais activités parascolaires (pour le CV de Mgcill jai mis mes implications scolaires dans cette catégorie)! 

4 hours ago, The heartrender said:

Hello,

I was wondering if it was relevant to mention a Governer general's academic medal to the awards section of the CV, as it is assigned based on grades only, and the whole point of the CV is to get a better idea of who the applicant is outside of academcs... How do you think it will look like ?

I don't think it will be an issue, I personally added two awards based on grades (one from high school and one from Cegep) and I still got an interview. If I can give you a word of advice, try adding something that will make you stand out from the rest of the crowd in your extracurriculars, work experience and/or community service (something that not a lot of students will have).