Premed 101 Forums

Interview prep from current UBC MD student

Hey folks! Just fyi, I'm an old user here, but made a new account for this post.

I'm a current UBC MD student who had a bit of extra time to help out interviewees and applicants for the coming cycle. 

I interviewed at the University of Toronto, UBC, and University of Alberta MD programs, and got into the UBC MD program in my first time interviewing here. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on what works and doesn't work in terms of interviewing at UBC. I've also helped out some of my close friends who applied last year get into medical schools in Canada as well. Obviously the process is still kind of a black box, so I recommend practicing with you're fellow peers first; but if you are looking for some extra help and some guidance, feel free to contact me.

I charge $60 per hour. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me. 

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2022 at 4:54 PM, Orelian said:

Hey folks! Just fyi, I'm an old user here, but made a new account for this post.

I'm a current UBC MD student who had a bit of extra time to help out interviewees and applicants for the coming cycle. 

I interviewed at the University of Toronto, UBC, and University of Alberta MD programs, and got into the UBC MD program in my first time interviewing here. I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on what works and doesn't work in terms of interviewing at UBC. I've also helped out some of my close friends who applied last year get into medical schools in Canada as well. Obviously the process is still kind of a black box, so I recommend practicing with you're fellow peers first; but if you are looking for some extra help and some guidance, feel free to contact me.

I charge $60 per hour. If you have any more questions, feel free to message me. 

Hi there, I know you posted this a year ago, but I just came across your post and would be interested in practicing with you, if you're still available for help :)