Premed 101 Forums

How to calculate sGPA and uGPA (non-trad, graduated in 2012)

For a long time I've never even dreamed of thinking of applying to medical schools because I didn't think I had even the slimmest chance, given my poor (actually) undergraduate GPA. But now that I'm 10 years out from my first undergrad, obtained another BSc (x-ray school), worked in the hospital as a medical imaging tech, went to grad school (Master's degree in bioethics) and worked in a non-profit as a health navigator for 2+ years - I'm thinking, you only live once, and you don't know until you try. I want to get a sense of what my chances are, and if they are low, what I can do to improve.

My question - I wanted to first get an understanding of where I stand, in terms of GPA (for OMSAS, AMCAS, and whatever other methods used in the Caribbean's, Ireland, etc). The two undergrads are from a Canadian school, grad school is in the US.

My first BSc - cGPA: 2.56 (graduated 2012)

Second BSc (x-ray school) - cGPA: 3.50

Grad school - cGPA: 3.653 

I haven't taken the MCAT yet.

I roughly calculated what looked to count as science courses from my two undergrad degrees according to https://students-residents.aamc.org/media/7861/download = 70.3%. I also calculated the avg of all undergrad courses = 74.7%

How would these translate to in terms of GPA for undergrad cGPA and science GPA?

What are my chances? Any other general advice? Thank you!