Premed 101 Forums

UWO class of 2027 admissions decisions

Accepted/rejected/waitlist: Accepted!

GPA: 3.97

AA/PAT: 21/21

casper: 3rd

Interview thoughts:  The interview was very fun imo. It felt very casual and conversational. The questions gave me a lot of opportunities to tie in personal experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and I ended up asking them a few questions about their experiences at the end. 

Accepted/rejected/waitlist: Waitlist 

GPA: 3.93

AA/PAT: 20/23

Interview thoughts: Thought it went well, but definitely could've included more experiences in my answers. Was very conversational and had a few laughs but I think the lack of experiences mentioned weighed me down :/ 

Is anyone planning on accepting elsewhere over western?/accepted uoft over uwo?

Accepted/rejected/waitlist: Accepted

GPA: 92%

AA/PAT/RC: 23/24/22

casper: Q2

Interview thoughts: I felt like it went well. I wished I added more personal examples in my answers. The interviewers were very nice although wasn’t as conversational as some people experienced.

ECs: Research, dental related projects, shadowing, and student-life volunteering positions. 

On 3/11/2023 at 10:38 AM, futuretoothdoc said:

Accepted/rejected/waitlist: Accepted!

GPA: 3.97

AA/PAT: 21/21

Interview thoughts:  The interview was very fun imo. It felt very casual and conversational. The questions gave me a lot of opportunities to tie in personal experiences. The interviewers were very friendly and I ended up asking them a few questions about their experiences at the end. 

if u dont minde, what kind of questions did u ask at the end ?

Accepted/rejected/waitlist: waitlisted

GPA: ~87-88%

AA/PAT: 22/21 

casper: Q2

EC: long term teaching, healthcare jobs, retail and research assistant positions throughout undergrad. Currently finishing MSc.

Interview thoughts:  was not able to add as many personal experiences and did not feel very conversational. they interviewers were very nice though and i was able to ask questions at the end. Overall did not feel great at the end tho. 

Accepted/rejected/waitlisted: Waitlisted

GPA: cGPA is 3.92 and not sure about my best two years

AA/PAT/RC: 21/21/19

Casper: Q1

ECs: Mainly healthcare and teaching related

Interview thoughts: Found the qs fair but was not at all confident with how I delivered my answers and was only able to speak about one personal experience. It was all a blur at the end so I didn't even know if I answered the questions. 

For those on the waitlist & future applicants: Just received an offer of admission 

1 hour ago, Candles said:

Interview thoughts: Found the qs fair but was not at all confident with how I delivered my answers and was only able to speak about one personal experience. It was all a blur at the end so I didn't even know if I answered the questions. 

For those on the waitlist & future applicants: Just received an offer of admission 

were you HWL? also are you accepting?

On 3/22/2023 at 11:07 AM, Candles said:

Congratulations!!!

around what time did they call you at yesterday?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...