Premed 101 Forums

Did PT/OT McGill 2023 finished sending their acceptance?

I applied to PT as my second choice in MCGill. My application says under review but my friends who applied PT as first choice got their acceptance letter. I have a 37.1 r score but I don’t know my Casper score yet. I am super stressed that my Casper is too low and that’s why I didn’t get the acceptance. What do you guys think? Thanks a lot for answering me.

Thank you so much for your reply. She has a r score of 36.4. She applied a few days before me.  I don’t think it matters. They will consider all applications together, I think. I thought I did my English Casper very well. So I am very confused.

1 hour ago, MM04 said:

Thank you so much for your reply. She has a r score of 36.4. She applied a few days before me.  I don’t think it matters. They will consider all applications together, I think. I thought I did my English Casper very well. So I am very confused.

Did you apply through the qualifying year stream? I applied to McGill QY PT and have not heard anything yet. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until May.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 8:38 PM, MM04 said:

I applied to PT as my second choice in MCGill. My application says under review but my friends who applied PT as first choice got their acceptance letter. I have a 37.1 r score but I don’t know my Casper score yet. I am super stressed that my Casper is too low and that’s why I didn’t get the acceptance. What do you guys think? Thanks a lot for answering me.

No worries! With that R score you will get the offer, just time matter. FYI, last year I had 35 r score and a low casper too. I got the offer around summer.