Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Unfurnished 2 bdrm, 2 bath Richmond/Simcoe, close to University Ave. Hospitals

MedsHousing.com Listing# 3254

Toronto, Ont
Unfurnished 2 bdrm, 2 bath Richmond/Simcoe, close to University Ave. Hospitals
Family-owned 2 bed/2 bath. 720 sqft. 4th floor unit facing North. I'm a psychologist who's leaving the city. Lived in the unit on and off for 8 years.
Rental space includes: Master bedroom (with sliding door and window), master bathroom (tub/shower), second bedroom (with sliding frosted glass door, no windows), second bathroom (large glass enclosed shower), two walk-in closets, one small entrance closet, in-suite washer/dryer, kitchen, living area, and balcony.
This place is ideal for 2 friends or a couple/small family, as the bedroom doors are sliding and there are no locks. You could split the rent however you wish. The landlord will be myself and my dad who will look after the property. I will always be available to talk if any issues come up.
Building Amenities: gym (2 of them, one in sister building), 2 small pools (one rooftop, one in gym area), outdoor rooftop area with BBQ, and party room. There is 24-hour front desk security staff. People who live here are professionals and no AirBnBs or short-term rentals allowed. The location is fantastic as you can walk to St. George campus (15 min), bike (bike storage is available, small fee), or subway (5 min). Osgoode and St. Andrew station are both a 2-3-minute walk away.
Start-date: July 1st (mid-month also possible)
Furniture list: A few items may be left in the unit. Can discuss if you want removed.
Nearby: Rabba (24-hours), convenience store, dental office, dry cleaning, Mike's Independent (PC) on Peter Street, and Shoppers Drug Mart on Queen Street.
Utilities: Hydro will be extra but there is an Ecobee thermostat and LED lights installed (averages $55/month). I will have the account send you bills each month and you can pay Toronto Hydro online. There is no bill for water and there is no gas.
Add-ons: 1 parking spot available. Internet is also available and is $56 a month. The company is Beanfield (1Gbps with ethernet cables).
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Unfurnished
  • Long term
  • $3,000.00 CAD / Month