Premed 101 Forums

The best person to ask this to is the admissions office.

You should call them and set up a meeting where you discuss your application prospects. They offer these sessions free of charge and put you in contact with someone from the office who will answer your questions and be honest with you.

Most of the people here will at best provide guesses as they are not involved with the admission process.

Best of luck. 

I’ve seen people on this forum get in with a similar GPA and high MCAT. So if you are able to do well on the MCAT and casper, I’d say you should have a chance for an interview with your experience. I’m definitely not an expert, but I just got accepted with a low MCAT (490’s) and high GPA as an IP student on my first try, so they definitely aren’t looking for a perfect applicant stat wise! 

On 5/26/2023 at 9:02 AM, rose1312 said:

I’ve seen people on this forum get in with a similar GPA and high MCAT. So if you are able to do well on the MCAT and casper, I’d say you should have a chance for an interview with your experience. I’m definitely not an expert, but I just got accepted with a low MCAT (490’s) and high GPA as an IP student on my first try, so they definitely aren’t looking for a perfect applicant stat wise! 

Hey Rose! I am just wondering if you would be okay to share your stats with me? My name is Margarita Annesta on Facebook if you want to connect. I'm reapplying this year.