Premed 101 Forums

Online Course End Date

Hi everyone! 

I took some online courses at TRU-OL that started in February and had an end date of September, but I finished them in May- before the June 1 cut off. However, my transcript has the start and end dates as February and September as per the standard 6 months given to complete the course. On the UBC help guide it just says to count the course during the 2022-2023 school term and it says if you have completed the course before June 1 to check off completed.

I emailed UBC admissions to confirm I can check off completed by June 1 even thought my transcript has different end dates. They said that they go by the start and end date so I would not be able to count them. 

Since I have seen some people taking TRU-OL/Athabasca/other online courses on this forum, I was just curious if anyone been in this situation before (taking online courses with specific start and end dates and completing them before June 1 and checking off complete) and did you check off completed by June 1 or did you end up not counting them? Just wondering!! 

Thanks!!