Premed 101 Forums

UT email out!!

Guest Maelswarm

Guest peachy

congrats and welcome, everyone!

edited to add: please post your stats in the Accepted/Waitlisted/Rejected thread to help out people applying in future years!

Guest docbil

Congrats on Getting in or Getting Waitlisted. :D

It has been a long road and now you guys made it through another application cycle great job.

I will try again in Canada next year (even if I am going south this year). The temptation of staying in Canada is worth it.

For those who don't get in this year, don't consider it the end of the road. This one year BREAK can be a great opportunity to do other stuff (travel, get some exprience Work or Fun, meet that special person, or ______). In a person's life time, 1 year to wait before becoming a physician is nothing at all.

Good luck

docbill

Guest mshammer

Hi Dancing Doc,

Looks like you've made your decision! I'm sure one of the NB'ers waitlisted at MUN will be very happy :)

looking forward to meeting a fellow east-coaster in the fall...

Guest DancingDoc

Hi mshammer,

Yep, Im hoping it'll benefit a couple of people I know on the waitlist. So, you're going to UofT as well!! Exciting eh?! :)

Who else is for sure going now?

Guest cedar05

Hey dancing Doc,

I am not 100% sure but i will most liekly be at U ofT next year as I was waitlisted at ottawa and although I love halifax (accepted at dal) it might be good to try somewhere new!

Guest medinvan

i was wondering...

if i accept a spot in one med school, but I am waitlisted at my first choice school, can I still accept a spot at my first choice school (if they reach me on the waitlist) even though i've already accepted the position at another school...so i'll have to drop the position at the other school.

thank you

Guest hpylori

I think in the form that will be sent to you, you have 3 choices:

1) accept firmly

2) accept conditionally and you have to list and rank the schools that you still want to be waitlisted in (until July 1st, I believe, at which point all conditional acceptance becomes firm acceptance)

3) firmly reject offer

So, that would be the situation that you will be looking at.

Guest hpylori

I think yo have some time yet to decide. You will be receiving soemthing in the mail soon in which you have to send in your decision regarding the acceptance (chk my last post in this thread for details).

Guest UTMed07

Congrats to the incomings and enjoy the summer!! :D

Post in Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants). (I do want to know if you want to know if you were also accepted at Club Med Medical School :P and others will also be interested in if you're going to be at U of T. :) )

Does anyone know what the deadline is until we accept?
It should be on the acceptance/decline form.

Guest Ollie

Congratulations class of 1T0!! (get used to being called that, although some people in my class have taken to calling it "0T10") Welcome to UofT!!

Archived