Premed 101 Forums

University of Alberta 2024 Pharmacy Applicants - Class of 2028

em_ay2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Manny said:

I have

Nice. Have you submitted it yet? 

I just submitted my application but on my launchpad, I have no place to upload it... I contacted the faculty, and they said I have to get my application reopened. I'm so confused so messaged them back but did it happen the same to you? or did you see a place to upload it?

15 hours ago, Manny said:

@N1M I’m just using my last years one and changing up a few things. I still gotta create an application and such. Let me know if you have any questions though :)

Oh I see. I was asking because on my app, there was no place to submit the letter of intent. I had to contact the registrar to get it fixed. but when they fixed, it created "work and volunteer experience" section too. I didn't know it was requirement. I mean it's not an issue submitting them but I wasn't expecting that. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/3/2023 at 11:59 AM, em_ay2 said:

For those who completed the LOI, are the questions and word limit the same as last year (Why you are interested, extracurriculars, 500-word limit each)? I haven't submitted my courses yet.

Where did you find the word limit for last year? I can't find anything about word limits or anything.

16 hours ago, LeaB said:

Where did you find the word limit for last year? I can't find anything about word limits or anything.

Go to the Application Portal, then click Letter of Intent. The LOI page will show 2 questions with the word limit. It also keeps track of how many words you use. The word limit is 500 for each question.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...