Premed 101 Forums

High average but Low(ish) R-Score?!

Hey,

Would this r score be deemed low when compared to the overall average? For instance, friends at other cegeps with similar averages have much higher r scores. This is in the context of a health science cegep student after 3 semesters:

Overall avg: 94.6%

Overall r score: 35.4

1 hour ago, DRGR said:

Hey,

Would this r score be deemed low when compared to the overall average? For instance, friends at other cegeps with similar averages have much higher r scores. This is in the context of a health science cegep student after 3 semesters:

Would you mind if I ask you what college you are from?

19 hours ago, DRGR said:

Hey,

I had 38 with a 97% avg

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I got a 36.3 with an average of 93.2%. From what I’ve seen, this depends a lot on how strong your cegep is. For reference, the averages in my classes amount to 77.8% in total.

@chocolatine 79.3% class averages for me. Do you mind me asking which Cegep you attended?