Premed 101 Forums

UofT Interview Thoughts???

5 hours ago, ilovecats2810 said:

Curious how others felt...feel like I answered 2 questions well but situational was badddddddddddd

Sameee I had heard that u of t is very personal or just questions related to dentistry/traits of a dentist. So when the first question was situational I was taken back. 

I felt terrible coming out of it. The first question I just started rambling and completely forget my answer so I can't really tell how I did or if I got to the point. I think the other two questions went better. The questions I got made it hard to bring in personal experiences and I had trouble relating some to dentistry/shadowing experiences. I think a reason why I thought it went especially bad was because I felt I did worse than any of the times I practiced where most of the time I was able to incorporate specific examples/experiences so I think I was more upset that I didn't get to do that as much for the real thing. Now I keep thinking "I should've/could've said..." because I had a lot of good ones that would've made my answers a lot better if I just took my time to think properly. Let me know if anyone else felt this way too!