Premed 101 Forums

MD - offering med school application consulting/review, interview prep for $45/hr!

Hi everyone!

I am a 4th-year medical student at top10 US MD school, now only 2 months from graduating with my MD degree. A little bit about me: I am originally a Canadian citizen (currently on F1 visa) and went to a Top10 undergrad in the US. I finished interviewing for internal medicine residency this upcoming year and received interviews from top programs (including 3/4 top IM programs in the US).

I am very familiar with the process of applying to Canadian medical schools. During my cycle back in 2019-20, I received interview invites for UBC, UofT, Dalhousie, McGill, and UOttawa. On the US side of things, I received invites from top schools such as Mayo Clinic and Duke University. Given my extensive experience with applying to both US and Canadian schools, I have a lot of experience that I hope to share to help you get into the school of your dreams. I can also guide you through applying as an international student to US institutions, as you must have a stellar application; I will help you craft your essays to showcase your strengths, help you build your school list, and interview prep with you. I can also help answer any questions regarding navigating the application process as an international student (such as visa questions/concerns).

I am offering services for:

• med school consulting
  • med school application review
  • essay/personal statement editing
  • CV review
  • interview prep
  • includes 10-15 minute intro phone call

My rate is $45/hr!

I have helped several past students and would love to help you do the same. My past students have gone on to pursue their MD degree at UofT, UOttawa, and several US schools. I know how tough and grueling the med school admissions process can be, and I want to help out in any way that I can.

DM me to get connected!