Premed 101 Forums

Dal Med Waitlist Poll 2024 NOVA SCOTIA IP

Dal Med Waitlist 2024 NOVA SCOTIA IP  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Overall Score?

• 81+
    • <74

Thanks for this :)

Not to hijack this post, but there is also a similar post on the forum that starts with an R. I won't link it here as I don't think it is allowed, but it should be fine to link the form and google sheet others have been using to try and get a sense of where they are in the respective pool. Hopefully as the waitlist moves, people can post here and it will become more clear how the list moves!

Link to form

Link to sheets

Good luck everyone!

49 minutes ago, an11d said:

Thanks for this :)

Not to hijack this post, but there is also a similar post on the forum that starts with an R. I won't link it here as I don't think it is allowed, but it should be fine to link the form and google sheet others have been using to try and get a sense of where they are in the respective pool. Hopefully as the waitlist moves, people can post here and it will become more clear how the list moves!

Link to form

Link to sheets

Good luck everyone!

Yep, thanks An11d! I did this poll to get a better broken down distribution since I noticed the IP one in the R forum seems to have a bunch of 85+ score votes which seems quite odd to me. I didn't want to put another poll there since there's already a few threads.

1 hour ago, kl20 said:

Yep, thanks An11d! I did this poll to get a better broken down distribution since I noticed the IP one in the R forum seems to have a bunch of 85+ score votes which seems quite odd to me. I didn't want to put another poll there since there's already a few threads.

Agreed that one seemed odd. My guess is either trolls or some on the OOP waitlist who clicked by mistake lol. Thanks again for this!