Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill med school chances

Hello everyone. I wanted to share my situation and hopefully get your opinions on my chances if I apply for Mcgill med school. I am an international graduate (BPharm 2018) and I have a graduate diploma from Canada. My cGPA according to WES is 3.76. I am a licensed pharmacist in several provinces (including QC) and currently practicing in QC.

I worked in academic and medical research for 3 years (between concordia and one of mcgill's research institutes). My work was focused on cancer but sadly no publications yet. My references would be my Principal investigators from concordia and mcgill. Both of them big names in cancer research. First one was a director at mcgill and is now in ontario as a chair of department (Not MD). The second is currently at mcgill (MD/PhD) and is a director as well at one of the departments of med school. 

For transcripts, does mcgill take cGPA evaluation as proof? or is it calculated in another way? And if they take the WES evaluation, will I have a chance at getting an offer?