Premed 101 Forums

[TORONTO] - Renting furnished condo with parking @ Bay and College (761 Bay St Condo)

Hi all!

I'm a PGY-5 resident about to finish my residency in Toronto and head away for fellowship.

I own a 1 bedroom + den, 2 bathroom condo at 761 Bay Street. It has a balcony, parking spot, dishwasher and laundry within the unit.

I'm hoping to rent my apartment out to med student/resident/fellow that will be kind to it. 

It's presently furnished with a  large work desk, bookshelf, large pull-out couch, TV with sound bar system, large bed, and balcony furniture.

This is a probably one of the best places you can live as a med student / resident from an accessibility standpoint and there are many other residents also living in the building. 

Ideally, this is available in July, but I've been late to the party so I'd be okay with renting out for later months. I'm looking at a minimum 1 year commitment. 

I'm hoping to rent this for $2700 / month.

Please DM if interested. I can provide pictures on request.

Thanks!

- Scaredofthedark

• 3 weeks later...

Did you know as a Medical Learner you can post a FREE MedsGold listing on MedsHousing.com? Use the code CFMS24

MedsHousing.com is a partner of the Canadian Federation of Medical Students.

Currently there are 48 tenant Want Ads for Toronto . You can reach out as a MedsGold listing. Email info@MedsHousing.com if you have any questions. 

Good Luck!