Premed 101 Forums

Survivor

Guest epsilon11

Guest TimmyMax

Rupert rules! I really hope that he wins...

It kind of bites that they didn't include Johnny Fairplay in the All-Stars edition- that dude was awesome! He was pure entertainment and his endless stream of wrestling quotes at tribal council were just money!

Anyway, I digress. Yeah, Jenna sucks, but to be honest a lot of them suck as well. Richard is funny as hell too- that'd be cool if he won it again (it won't happen, I know, but just saying)!

Anyway, I should go to bed. Later!

Timmy

Guest acropolistica

I wouldn't say Rich won't win it again TimmyMax. That's what everyone said before too...I'd like to see him win. He'd be the king of all the survivors. Jonny Fairplay should've been in it too...which got me thinking....

... perhaps the big twist in this one is a 4th tribe consisting of other former survivors, like Jonny. Personally, if I were a CBS exec I couldn't see having the show without Jonny. His snake-like charm would be just great for ratings. So I'd even put money on the assumption that there are other survivors that they aren't showing us.

And one more open question: would any of you go on survivor if you could? You bet I would. I'd win too :hat

Guest medicator007

On the note of Johnny Fairplay not being on the show... I saw a report concerning the selection of the the players for the All-Stars series and in it they mentioned that some of the past players they approached to partake actually turned down the offer to have another go at it. Don't know for sure if Johnny was one of those, but its all possible.

Personally I wouldn't go on the show, but that's just me.

Medicator

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

Yeah, that'd be sweet if they could have a 4th totally evil tribe composed of Johnny Fairplay and the like. The only problem is that they've used up a lot of the evil people from past Survivors, but maybe they could get people like Sean (Rob's buddy from Marquesas?) and Hunter. I'd also like to see that Michael guy back from Australia- you know, the crazy one who caught the pig- and that other guy Jeff from Australia as well. Those two guys were a force- they totally would have iced Colby's tribe if Michael hadn't fell in the fire that day.

Or maybe they could have a "second chance" tribe made up of people who finished no better than like 13th in Survivors past. If I were Kel, I'd be dying for another shot at that evil Jeri! It'll be interesting to see what they do with it, though.

As for being on Survivor, I'd totally be there- I wouldn't mind losing the 20-30 or so lbs that people who make it into the merger tend to shed. If I had to choose a reality TV series to be on, I'd much prefer to be on 'Temptation Island' as a single guy, I'd never go on that show as a couple! Actually, maybe I would, I don't know...

Anyway, I'd better get some work done. Later!

Timmy

Archived