Premed 101 Forums

Anyone looking for apartments?

Guest Lobstalobsta

Guest Lobstalobsta

Hey,

My name is Stefan and I am currently on the Ottawa U waitlist. I have been living in Ottawa for three years now and am looking for roomates for September. I have two rooms available in my three bedroom apartment. The apartment is in Sandy Hill and is a five minute walk from the Ottawa U main campus from which there is a shuttle to the med school campus (Roger Guindon). The rent is 450$ a month and includes heat and hot water. It has a full kitchen with dishwasher, two bathrooms, one with a shower, two balconies, full hardwood floors and laundry facilities in the basement of the building. It is a quiet, small and relatively new building that is very well taken care of by the owner. Parking is 50$ a month extra but is limited and may not be available.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me by email at reallybigmac@hotmail.com (insert own joke about the email address here!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest OttawaMeds2008

If anyone is looking for apartments on Riverside send me a message. I live on Riverside so I can give some advice and if you move into my building we both save $300 on our rent for the first month.

Guest AliatUofT

hey there

were on riverside.... i am looking at the Castle view apartments, i have applied for the lease at the building, i am not sure if that is the one u are at?

cheers

Ali

Guest OttawaMeds2008

I am not in Castleview and I think I can only refer to people living in 1541, 1551, and 1591. You might want to ask around to see if there is anyone in your building that you can set it up with, it's worth looking. Good luck.

Guest InuvikGirl

I've got a place in 1591 riverside starting in Oct but haven’t signed the lease yet....can we do the referral thing OttawaMeds2008?

Guest OttawaMeds2008

I think we can InuvikGirl, send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you so we can get things figured out. Thanks.

Archived