Premed 101 Forums

Options for Bad Casper Performance

Hi everyone,

I just completed my Casper test for the 2024-2025 application cycle. I took it once before and scored in the 2nd quartile, but this time I feel like my responses were even worse. I'm worried that not only might I not improve my score, but I could even end up in the 1st quartile, which could be disqualifying.

I'm feeling really demotivated and uncertain about what to do next. I'm currently in my second year of a Bachelor's in Chemistry with a 4.24/4.3 GPA (French system, applying to UDEM), but the academic pressure is burning me out. I don’t know how I’ll keep up my grades if I need to reapply next year.

Does anyone have any advice or insights on what my options could be moving forward? I could really use some guidance right now.

Wait to get your casper results you never know maybe you did better than you think. If you get a 2nd-3rd quartile there is still hope to get in whatever program you want since you have a good gpa. For the time being you should just focus on maintaining a high gpa. Worst case if you end up getting a really bad casper, you’ll reapply next year but this time try to identify what is holding you back from scoring a high quartile and work on it.