Premed 101 Forums

Jobs in Toronto

Guest premeditated

Guest premeditated

Good morning folks ...

There was a post not too long ago about finding employment. I replied to that post to say that The Helicoper Company was hiring. On sunday, 3 people from this forum were hired! Congratulations to them.

They're still hiring. If you're looking for some quick bucks this summer, give them a call. Talk to Karen and mention this forum :hat . You will be interviewed!

http://www.thehelicoptercompany.com

416-203-3280

Best of luck!

Guest Kicoati

Hiya,

This is my first time to post on the premed forum (I am predent), but I do sometimes browse through this side of the board to see if there's any interesting posts.

I just want to say I appreciate for the reply about the helicoptor company summer job, as I told my little brother about it so he applied and got hired! (Just yesterday).

Thanks very much! He is so happy about it.

Guest arjuna83

Hi,

I have another success story with the helicopter company,

I told my sister to apply, and she just got hired today!

Thanks a lot premeditated for mentioning the job opportunity:)

Arjuna

Guest premeditated

Hey, forget about it :hat I'm happy to see struggling students get some work, and I know they're happy to have competent people working for them. Everybody wins.

Far as pay goes, or any other questions relating to the work, the best suggestion I can give is to call them and ask. Talk to Karen -- she's friendly and knowledgeable. I don't know the details of the work, I only know there's work to be had.

Clear skies! ;)

Guest premeditated

Summer hires are not brought on specifically to do sales, though more sales don't hurt. This is not a sales job. This is not cold-calling. This is not telemarketing. Geesh, I'm not that cruel :evil ! This is outdoors with the aircraft and the passengers. As far as I know, the available positions are for ground-crew. There may be a sales position or two available though, if that's your thing. If that's the case, talk to Karen and ask about working 'The Booth on the Quay'.

Guest premeditated

I just spoke with my contact :hat , and she assures me there are still 5 positions that need to be filled by courageous souls. However, you must be a student.

And it seems I was a little off on the website address. thehelicoptercompany.com is their 'old' site. Their new site address is

http://www.helitours.ca

So go there for up-to-date information.

Archived