Premed 101 Forums

registration package

Guest uchiha itachi

Guest uchiha itachi

Does anyone have a clue when those will be mailed out? When did people receive it last year?? Is there some sort of deadline or what not? I'm a little concern cos i'll be away on a trip in July. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest puzzlinganswer

hey everyone.....ummm....i{m travelling and haven{t recieved the regist package....what does it say???

please please please tell me.....i{m worried that i{m missing something......

Guest petiD

The registration package is available on webct, assuming you have a camps-wide login. I haven't read mine yet so I'm sorry I can't tell you much more.

p.

Guest puzzlinganswer

anybody else know???? Guatemala isn´t the best place for internet and you guys are killing me here.......somebody give me something......

Guest puzzlinganswer

ahem.....maybe bribes will work..................o.k. fellow classmates, future friends, and incredibly wonderful people, I hearby offer to buy a very frosty pint of ale for each and everyone of you who is kind enough to post some information for me.....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE......(I don´t have campus wide login...don´t even know what it is)

Guest thatuvicguy

Hey Puzzling Answer,

I think you're not getting any response cause everyone is using the Temporary BC forum rather than this one since the EZ board attach a while back.

The package includes a schedule of events during orientation, sign up form for Camp Artaban (the weekend after orientation week), instructions for different cheques needed, info on the CPR cert the weekend of Sept 10th, photos and bios of 2nd years, application for locker in LSC, a consent form, info on the vaccines needed etc, an IT booklet that includes recommended computer specs and some directions for completing an online assignment, instructions to write a 400 word bio on yourself, a list of recommended textbooks.

That's all I can remember/see right now. If you've got any specific questions, post them here and I'll remember to check this forum next time I'm online.

Cheers,

thatuvicguy

Archived