Premed 101 Forums

First Aid / CPR Course?

Guest TKP 123

Guest TKP 123

Does anyone know that we need to take First Aid Level C / CPR course before you start med classes in August?

If yes, then it means we have around 3 months from now to do that.

Thanks in advance,

TKP.

Guest not rex morgan

I wouldn't panic. It's usually arranged to be done as a whole huge group of you, by some very helpful students in upper years. If you don't start hearing anything by the end of the summer maybe drop an email to the classes to ask if anyone is arranging anything. Enjoy your summer. :)

Guest 604EL

Don't worry too much about it. If I remember correctly, information about the CPR course is included in the registration package.

Guest leviathan

If in the event you have to do it on your own, don't worry. Your standard first-aid and CPR C will only take two days to complete.

Guest Kels2004

Hopefully someone from meds will organize it. It will be cheaper and shorter this way, trust me. ;)

If you have done CPR C before, find your old card - if you can prove you have done it within x years (2 maybe?!?) you just need to do the recert - if you have not done it before, there was the full course option as well.

I don't know who is organizing it this year, but it seemed like it was an annual thing, since i think we need to recert each year.

K

Archived