Premed 101 Forums

Anyone selling MCAT books?

Guest physiology

Guest physiology

I'm looking in particular for any "juicy" stuff from Kaplan (like their coveted, but top secret "practice questions" that you're not supposed to take home with you). Please include prices in your replies.

Actually, any books that you consider really good or AAMC exam packages would be useful. I don't really wanna spend $80 US to buy em (or read em online I should say, that's how they prefer you to do it now).

I'm targeting UBC people, so I think it's okay to post this in the UBC forum.

And for those of you who didn't take any Kaplan courses, how did you practice for the two writing sample mini-essays? I hate reading my own writing after I've written something (it always sounds gauche and awkward, even if it is any good).

Cheers,

Pharmacology

Guest benjibert

I took the Princeton Review course for my MCAT prep. Honestly, the materials become quite secondary if you take a prep class and happen to have a good instructor. Nevertheless, the Princeton material is very well done, and I intend to sell the whole thing. They include varying levels of MCAT practice tests and questions, with the toughest ones even tougher than the actual MCAT. Helpful.

benjibert@yahoo.com

Archived