Premed 101 Forums

Dr Anne Rose as Interviewer

Guest TSi SPY 007

Guest TSi SPY 007

Hey guys,

Has anyone had or is anyone having Dr. Anne Rose as their interviewer? I was hoping to find some more info on her and her interview style ASAP... I have my interview with her this Wednesday! I got called by UBC just today... short, short notice...

Is she a physician? Any background info on her?

Thanks! :)

Good luck to everyone!!

Fred

Such a short notice (2 days) from UBC?!

Good luck to your interview tomorrow!

Can you kindly tell us what is your GPA/%...maybe I can rougly estimate when I can receive a call for interivew. Thanks a lot!

Guest not rex morgan

A GPA estimate will not give you an estimate about when you're getting called. Not only do they NOT call people in order of grades, but grades are only part of your ranking.

Guest TSi SPY 007

My GPA and my MCAT scores are not very high/competitive. I think I'm getting interviews because of my extra-curricular involvement.

Now, anymore insight into Dr. Anne Rose? :)

Fred

Guest TSi SPY 007

Hey guys,

Not very many people on here have had Dr Rose it seems... so I'll post this here for the record. :)

I had my interview with Dr Rose today. The interview lasted 45 minutes, and was very light-hearted. She is a very warm and friendly lady, so whoever has her as an interviewer should feel very comfortable in her presense. The entire interview was centred around my autobiographical essay and my extra-curricular sheets. She gave me lots of open-ended questions so I can babble on and on about various aspects of my life. It felt more like a "friendly chat" than an "interview".

Well, that's the brief overview... Hope that'll help the next person...

Good luck, everyone! :)

Fred

Archived