Premed 101 Forums

OOP applicants

Guest PARTY cal

Guest Ian Wong

I wish I knew, but I don't. :( There is a Wine and Cheese scheduled for March for all the applicants to meet with lots of members of the Med 1 class, and that event is scheduled to coincide with when all the OOP applicants interview at UBC. Therefore, I can only guess that all the OOP invites should be received before this time, but I really don't know.

Ian

UBC, Med 4

Guest pokadot42

Hey there, I've been monitoring this site fairly closely to keep myself updated and I too am dying to know when OOP applicants will be notified!

I'm a B.C. resident, UBC grad, working in Ontario and dying to come home even for a few days for an interview!! (It's soooo cold here)

so, will I be notified at the same time as OOP applicants? that's my understanding at this point.

anyone in a similar position to mine, let me know if you hear anything!

Guest PARTY cal

Hi,

I spoke with the admissions office today...They have started contacting oop applicants for interviews. They will also be sending out rejection letters very soon. If you are oop they will contact you via email.

good luck to everyone, and please post if are oop and receive an interview.

Thanks

ps. Poladot42, I think you will be contacted at the same time oop applicants are contacted

Guest pokadot42

Oh my! I just got an email about an interview. March 9th. I'm still shaking...!

So they are notifying the bc residents who are out of province.

Good Luck everyone :D

Guest HeavenIsAPlaceOnEarth437

congrats pokadot42 on your interview invite. However, I'm just wondering if any other OPP people have gotten any news? I'm in toronto with no news. Is that a bad sign?????

Archived