Premed 101 Forums

Registration

Guest shetland23

Guest hiredhelp

So from what I see, we get off early on Mondays and have Fridays off for term 1?

doesn't look so bad then for 56 credits.

Guest Persistent

Hi!

Did you simply click on the STT and it worked?? Did it give you an error message about exceeding the maximum number of credits?

Persistent

Guest angelcali

Hey guys,

I'm getting the error message ...

"STT 94335: Adding this course will either exceed the maximum number of credits for this session, or registration in Distance Education courses is not permitted.

Students should consult their Faculty for assistance."

... and I'm actually trying to register. Registration is open for me, so I don't know what's wrong. Yes I clicked register all and also tried clicking register STT (also tried saving it to worklist too). I've registered for all my undergrad courses in the same fashion but it doesn't seem to be working for med! I called Helena Lee but she's not answering. Anyone know how I can get around this error message?

Thanks

Guest Persistent

Hi angelcali,

I am experiencing the same problem as you. Can you please post if you find a solution? I am unable to call the admissions people because I am at work.

Thanks.

Persistent.

Guest shetland23

Hey

I am still getting this red message not letting me to register for the STT:

Standard Timetable: 94335 - Year 1 undergraduate MD

STT 94335: Adding this course will either exceed the maximum number of credits for this session, or registration in Distance Education courses is not permitted.

Students should consult their Faculty for assistance.

ANd I have also tried calling the elusive Helena Lee, but got no response.

Anyone with the same problem and got it fixed?

Thanks

Guest Persistent

Hey shet,

Helena told me to call an Emory at enrollment services. I called him but he's on the phone. I can't leave him a call back number since I am at work but if you can call that would be great. His number is: 604-822-3232.

Helena said that it must be a gliche in the system.

Please post if you have any updates.

Persistent

Guest dr nomis

I had no problems. I opened the standard timetable, imported it to my workspace, opened my workspace, and clicked the Register All button at the bottom.

Guest shetland23

Hey P. I spoke to Emory

and he said he cant change the number opf credits for me as it is the Faculty's of Medicine responsiblity. HE then refered me back to Helena.

Any luck with you?

Part 2 of Registration Grief

Guest Persistent

shet,

nope, no luck for me either.

I'll try calling helena and see if/when I get a hold of her. I'll post once I hear something.

g'luck.

P

Guest shetland23

Hey P

I spoke to Helena and she is going to look into it.

They seem to be bouncing back responsibilities across the two bodies (helena w/ faculty of medicine) and (emory at student services centre).

I hope this gets resolved soon :(

Guest Persistent

From SABB-10:

"Hello Everyone (who is experiencing troubles with registering)!

I spoke to Helena and she will look into the problem. She needs to speak to the *boss* at the Enrollment Services Department to sort this out. But, don't worry, we have until August 28th to register!!! So, let's put this all behind us and go back to enjoying our summer!! I've given my number to Helena so once I hear from her I will be sure to send out an email to the listserve. "

P

Guest angelcali

Mine works too (as of yesterday afternoon actually). Helena called me back and told me they had fixed my eligibility.

Archived