Premed 101 Forums

Summer plans

Guest shetland23

Guest Persistent

I might go to Hawaii too... not sure when though.

Still gonna be working and volunteering.

I actually still have an exam to write in a few weeks. It's a licensing exam for an Abdominal Ultrasound program I did last year. It SUCKS to study after I found out I got in! So hard to do. I would just not do it but I feel bad cuz I spent $350 to register for it. I'll probably fail anyways cuz I haven't studied for it....couldn't study cuz of this horrible waiting process... I was way too anxious! Wish me luck!

Guest shetland23

good luck persistant!! I committed myself to work, if I could (my boss is so nice) I would have quit and relax.

Are you from Hawaii?

This board is addictive!

Guest qootan

I'll be going to Korea for a few days and then travel around Japan after I finish my work at the lab~ I think I am trying to go to too many places while not having enough time (and money) though lol

Ah well... you only live once :hat

Guest tigerlily

LOL - we should plan a pre-med-school Hawaiian getaway! After we get our line of credits secured of course ;)

:D

~Sarah~

Guest Persistent

Really? That's a very good deal! I haven't even looked into the details yet. But will do soon! Will let you guys know if there are any good deals out there!

Guest TBell

I just came back from Hawaii a couple of weeks ago. Although the land is beautiful, expect to spend BIG, BIG, BIG $$$$. 1 drink is $12.50 US and even a plate of fruit and yogurt was $19.50.

Guest shetland23

umm.. where did you go ... Nick Fishmarket's (an upscale restaurant)??

You just have to know where to go/ stay/ eat. ask the locals

Archived