Premed 101 Forums

Who heard when? And who still hasn't?

Guest brownie99

Guest brownie99

The subject line pretty much says it all. Trying to figure out if they are releasing at specific intervals or just randomly. I still haven't heard (as you can probably guess ;) ), I'm IP and last name starts with D.

Guest brownie99

I am getting the ominous feeling that all the acceptances have already been sent out. Anyone care to argue? Please? :lol

Guest ubcbiochemnerd

I hope not. I rather believe it takes adm time to update all the acceptance. Anyways, you might be right since no one got rejected yet while people already got in and received the email.

Guest RoseSmurfette

It seems like no one has gotten a rejection/waitlist...so I'm guessing that they're sending out all the acceptances first. *Gulp* - my status hasn't changed yet.

Guest brownie99

hummm.. so at least there has been more than one wave of notification. and its getting close to lunchtime in bc, so maybe another round of notifications right before lunch, then nothing for a couple hours?

Guest TheEleventhFinger

I'm IP and last name L

Haven't heard any news yet...oh man, waiting sucks. but i don't have a good feeling about the lack of news..

Guest TheEleventhFinger

now i'm waitlisted

does anyone know when the waitlisted ppl will hear from admin? and the chance of getting in?

good luck to those who are still waiting

guess i'll be waiting for a whole while longer

Archived