Premed 101 Forums

how are ya?

Guest TBell

Guest TBell

Just out of curiousity, how is everyone feeling about tomorrow? I mean is anyone super confident they are going to get in, or feeling pretty positive it will be a miracle if they are accepted? I've analyzed everything so many times, I'm feeling pretty neutral now, just anxious to find out. :rolleyes :\ :eek

Guest pharmgurl

I am totally torn about tomorrow, judging by the dreams I'm having....some nights I get in, other times I get rejected. What I found interesting though is my horoscope for tomorrow (Capricorn BTW):

"You can feel free to make plans based on what will surely be success -- speaking of the future, today will give you a clear glimpse of what your path will be. It's not quite time to go down that road, but you will enjoy the sense of confirmation. Today will be worry-free, offering a strong sense of relief."

Creepy, I'm not usually a horoscope person, but if it lifts my anxiety and gives me a false sense of security, why not?

Guest GundamDX

I think a safe attitude is to think that it could happen either way. Given such a subjective process, there's gotta be some disappointments and surprises, so I guess it's safe to prepare for both scenarios :\

Guest GundamDX

lol yeah who knows. But I am buying that "western schools release on 15th" theory :P

And it's right on mid May so it makes sense to release tomorrow :P

Guest tigerlily

Ok... I am going to use the "how are you?" question as an invitation to vent a little. This is your warning, so feel free to back away now! :D

I am actually *way* more stressed than I anticipated. To complicate things, here are a few of the main events from the past week and a half of my life:

Friday (May 5th) - broke up with my first boyfriend

Tues - Student Loans took $350 from my bank account even though I'm supposed to be on interest relief, and won't repay it cuz it's considered a "payment". I was left with $16 in my account! :o

Weds-now - started sleeping less than 6 hours/night

Friday (12th) - good friend's dad dies suddenly from a massive MI

Saturday (13th) - other good friends got married. Oh, and I got my period (cuz you ALL really wanted to know that! But hey, it doesn't help the emotions...)

And to top things off, today I met my mom in another city and carpooled to my grandparents' city for the day. When we got back, I discovered I'd not only locked my keys in the car, I'd also left the RADIO on, so I had a dead battery! Wow, stressed much?! I just stood there and started laughing.

LOL. I told my best friend tonight that I was stressing and that if I don't get in I might take the day off (I start at noon) and she was like "you're going to take a day off work for a rejection?!". I'm so glad this board is here, and that there are people who know what it feels like!

Thank you all so much :)

Archived