Premed 101 Forums

ESSAY Attachment PROBLEMS !!!!

Guest MedBound786

Guest MedBound786

hEY Guys;

My essay is following all the guidelines: 1-inch margins, 12-Times New Roman font, 2 pages, MS Word but when I try to attach it, it gives me an error message saying my essay is over the limit. My file size is 48Kb.

Can someone please help??????

Guest kahone

Do you have any extra, blank pages at the end of it? Last time I submitted I did and got a problem...I put the cursor on the end of the essay and pressed DELETE a bunch of times and then it worked.... shrug.

given it a try, other wise I'd slash bits out and try

K

Guest RedPotato

Hi there,

Your file size must be 35KB or under. Try copying & pasting your essay into a new word document and check to see if your new file is under 35KB... usually a document that's only 2 pages, single-spaced, shouldn't be that big!

Good luck!

Guest MedBound786

Hey guys;

that was it !! my file size was too big.....I couldn't figure out how only two pages could be 48Kb until I realized that I had copied and pasted my essay from my other documents which had caused my file to be somehow extrordinarily large. So I copied and pasted into Notepad and then repasted into a new Word file. That did the trick bringing my size down to 25Kb (still 2 pages) which got accepted into the application. So, its all Submitted and I am giving myself an icecream treat !!

Thanks for your help people !!

Archived