Premed 101 Forums

Attachment - Help

Guest Scholastica

Guest Scholastica

If I don't see the green "Received" words, then should I try attaching again or should I call the admission office for help?

I released my MCAT scores from last year, and on the right hand menu, it still says the scores were not received. I released about 10 days ago? Does it take this long, or should I release the marks again?

I released my MCAT scores in July...still "not there"

However, once you've uploaded the essay in the Send Attachments section there should be in green letters, "received" on the right-side pane. I think the Essay part of the checklist gets a check too.

although....are you using a Mac? There is an instructions .pdf that states that Mac users *may* have trouble attaching. Make sure it's in .doc format (ie, MS Word) and isn't compressed or encrypted; see here:

tinyurl.com/dcky8

page 13 of the .pdf

K

u can send mcat scores as many times as u want. but u'll have to send them the august scores when u actually get the results. until then, you'll have to wait. don't worry. they'll get them.

as for sending attachments. have faith. send the file and they'll receive it. as far as i know, the first time u send any file via attachment, the status should change to "received".

Kupo

Guest DramaticallyCounterintuitive

If you're having trouble attaching files, try switching web browsers. I find on my Mac that sending the attachments in Safari doesn't work, but sending them in Firefox does. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Ian

Ian,

thanks for the advice, last year I tried attaching with Safari and had problems and ended up doing it on a PC. I just attached it today through Firefox on my Mac and I had no problems and as soon as I sent it said received - so im confident that it's all there.

Tyler

Archived