Premed 101 Forums

Anat 390 full!

Guest leviathan

Guest leviathan

All of the non-reserved spots and the waitlist for anatomy 390 are already full....in the past I've never had trouble getting into a full class even with a full waitlist if I just spoke to the prof....has anyone else come into this problem in prior years and still found success getting into the course, or should I just look for another elective course to take its spot?

Guest osjx82

No, medical students don't take anat 390 with undergrads. Anat 390/391 combo is much more simplified than the anatomy courses in medical school curriculum.

Leviathan, too bad even the waitlists are full. The anatomy department was pretty good last year moving people from the waitlist into the courses. They emailed me a few weeks before the course started to let me know that they moved me in, even though the SSC still said the section was "full." My only advice is to keep an eye on the waitlist.

Guest Dunes

Don't sweat it too much now. It's still too early because lots of people change their minds a lot and you'll see by the start of the course some will drop it if they find it's not what they expected. I remember seeing lineups of people on the first day of class asking Dr. Roskelly the permission to register and he had a sheet with him to register everyone.

Hope it works out for you :)

Guest Malikar

One problem I have with ANAT 391/391 and with one of the PHYL courses, too, is that my entire entering pharmacy class of over 140 is yet to register in them and there are only about 40 or so restricted seats left for all those classes. Most peculiar... It could be that many of us have different reg dates and some have already registered but thats not what my acceptance email suggests.

Guess I'll find out come Monday.

Guest Malikar

Well, looks like they added 150+ seats specifically for pharmacy students to each of those 3 courses. It must have been done some time earlier today. Sure fixes that.

Archived