Premed 101 Forums

camp?

Guest oliver5

Guest oliver5

I know I should wait for all the info in the package...but I've been hearing rumors of a camp that is held for the 1st years right when we start for like a weekend or something? - wondering what this is about and when it was in the past? Or if it even exists :) ! It sounds like a cool opportunity ....

you heard right - basically, it's a weekend away at a place called camp potlatch. it's optional but i'd suggest going. i didn't go last year but from those that went, it's pretty fun. it's a good place to get to know people in your class as well.

Guest oliver5

Thanks lex. When was it held last year, the person that had told me about it thought it may have even happened before class starts? This didn't seem right to me but I want to check !

Guest smartcarlover

Hi guys,

The camping trip is awesome. It's a great way to get to know your fellow geek friends in your class. Everybody gets drunk and it turns into a huge geek orgy. All the ugly girls who spent the last 4 years of undergrad as a virgin finally get laid. Woohoo.......... :rollin To all you virgins out there, this is definitely something you don't wanna miss. I had a great time last year

:P .

i can't remember when potlatch was held - it might have been the weekend before classes started. i finished work on the friday, moved on saturday and started class on monday so the first two weeks were kind of a blur. it's either that weekend or the first weekend after orientation. the dates will be in your orientation package.

Archived