Premed 101 Forums

UBC SSC

Guest kakashifan

Guest kakashifan

for those accepted, if you check ubc ssc (student service centre online), it will show your registration date.:)

(altho i have no idea how we're supposed to register for which courses and such... do we register in a standard timetable?)

=0. k

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Koomi

Thanx~ this makes it even more real doesn't it...

Degree: MD year: 1

ah~ back to being a 1st year student :rollin

I guess we'll get the registration package before the registration date?

Guest uchiha itachi

Now i can plan my trip around my registration date =P

Mine say july 4, 05...hmmm, 4th of july.....so yankee like =P

Guest Koomi

TKP

After you log in, you'll see the msg right away on the right top.

You can also click on the "registration" link and it'll pop up a new window that says degree: MD year: 1

yippee~:rollin

Guest TKP 123

Sorry, I have one more question.

For those of you who see your status as MD year1 in SSC, when did you submit your acceptance documents package which includes Response to Offer, Agreement to Criminal Check, registration to College of physician, payment, etc...?

I submitted mine last Friday, and I hope this is why SSC isn't updated yet.

Thanks.

Guest kakashifan

yup! was a big fan of naruto...

(but now kakashi has pretty much disappeared...)

trying to get my anime fix before school starts.. teehee.;)

nice to know there will be other anime fans at ubc.

=0. k

Guest TKP 123

Well, I am an old anime fan...

The old anime includes CityHunter, DragonBall, Saint Warrior, Slam Dunk... anyway, I love anime...

Maybe we can share anime stuff in the future.

TKP

Guest puzzlinganswer

Hey....ummm....well, i'm also trying to log in to this ssc account......however, i have a (possibly stupid) question.....how do you know your ssc password??? Should I know this?........................sorry guys........

Guest mitchie41

I think the SSC Login should be your CAMPUS WIDE LOGIN.

I belive they changed everything to the CWL back in Sept.

Everything just seems so official now that the MD Registration stuff is up!

Guest uchiha itachi

Yea, i think naruto episode 137 just came out or something....oh well, they only release one episode per week, not too shabby, i'm sure i'll have time to watch one episode a week during med school =P

btw, ITACHI is da BOMB! Who can beat this guy? gotta love the SHARINGAN bloodline!!

Guest mitchie41

Hey TKP:

I sent in my documents on the 18th. But my online application still doesn't say that they've recieved my transcripts yet.

My SSC says that i'm allowed to register and declare the MD Year 1 specialization. So they may have just forgotten to punch my transcripts into the computer since I dropped them off along with the rest of my documents in the same envelope.

Guest hmmz

Alright!!

I'm having a lot of trouble setting up this ssc thing... could someone please help out.. the pin/password isn't working!

Thanks!

Guest mitchie41

hey hmmz,

Are you currently or have you ever been a UBC student? If so, do you have a campus wide login? UBC switched all their online stuff to the Campus Wide Login a year ago I think, and so you need one to access WebCT and the student service centre.

If you don't have one, you have to create one. You can do so at:

www.cwl.ubc.ca/accounts/c...count.html

With your campus wide login, you should be able to get into the SSC without a hitch.

If you aren't already a UBC student, I have no clue as to how you'll get access to the SSC.

Guest Quinn604

Hmmz,

If you had a CWL account before and forgot the login/password (like me ;Þ), you can try calling Brock Hall Registration to reset it for you. I found them very helpful compared to emailing itservices, which wasn't much help. I had problems with it too, since they changed to requiring CWL accounts right before I graduated.

Quinn

Archived