Premed 101 Forums

Who's getting excited?

Guest Novoulmi

Guest Novoulmi

Hey everyone,

I recieved my reg. package in the mail yesterday and spent some time reading over all of the info. It has gotten me all excited for the start of classes. Come August, I quit my job, go on vacation for two weeks, then spen a week relaxing before school starts. I can't wait! I'm so pumped up.

Guest ewon2003

Hi there,

Glad to see you are excited about school.

Right now I am outside of Canada, and won't return until mid-August. I remember reading an email from Neil Parker saying the registration package is available online.

Does anyone know where to view them online?

Thanks a lot for your info.

Guest ewon2003

Hi

Thanks a lot for the link.

So we won't be able to access the registration package online until UBC Med fixes the software problem.

BTW, is there anything urgent? anything that need to be done before Aug 31st?

Thanks a lot

Guest 4EverRose

Hi there,

Although you won't be able to register or access the MEDICOL site, at the mean time you can still create your CWL login (for logging into MEDICOL) and Netinfo account (for email) if you don't have one yet. Also if you login to the Student Service Centre website, it will indicate you are already enrolled in the MD program year level 1 and your registration date is July 26th - I assume this is when we can register the standard timetable.

Meanwhile I am trying to get my immunization stuff sorted out.

Cheers!

Guest 4EverRose

Hello,

Just an update. I logged on to Student Services Centre just now and found out that the registration is open as of July 21st. So I go ahead to register and was able to add the standard timetable. After that I am now able to login to the MEDICOL 2008 website using my CWL login :)

Archived