Premed 101 Forums

Congratulations Kirsteen!

Guest bcdentalgirl

Guest bcdentalgirl

Hey! I think a new thread is warrented. Kirsteen has been a big contributer to this board and anyone who's been here for a long time knows she's worked hard to get to this point and has kept a relatively good attitude through it all.

Three cheers for Kirsteen!!!

Hope to meet you this fall!

Guest jamiel911

I agree Kirsteen has been a great contributor to the Forum and has helped me a lot with her advice. It is people like Kirsteen that makes this Forum great. Congrats again Kirsteen!!

Guest Kirsteen

Thanks everyone. :o It was great to receive the news from UBC: they've been near and dear to my heart for many years. :)

Kirsteen

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there,

Thanks again for all of your congratulations re: my recent UBC acceptance. It was a happy moment, reading that wonderful "you're in!" e-mail last week. Likewise, taking the steps to send in the official notice of declination to UBC was difficult; however, I think the decision to begin medical school in Calgary next month is the best one for me.

I wish you all a wonderful time in the UBC class this year and a brilliant medical school experience, especially with all the exciting plans for expansion. Also, I look forward to bumping into a few of you, perhaps during some electives in Vancouver. :)

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest threeputt

Booo! (just kidding)

Congrats on your acceptances and decision to go to Calgary. It's a great city and they will be lucky to have you there!

Guest kanayo101

Well Calgary should be feeling lucky to have you!

I guess you're about to make another waitlister a very happy camper!

Congrats again (considering nobody is reading the other board anymore...)!!!!

Archived