Premed 101 Forums

Interview Practice ??

Guest Matt66GT

Guest Matt66GT

So......

Interviews are 4-6 wks away. Anybody care to practice or throw some ideas around?

I did interview last year but was unable to attend a group session put on by NurseNathalie.

Perhaps we could do something similar if enough people are interested? I'd be happy to help set it up.

Cheers,

Matt

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kingrad

Im definitely down for practice.

Im in Toronto for the month of february and then in North Bay for the month of March. Id like to arrange at least one practice session. Anyone from those areas?....where are u from Matt?......

hey what do you know.....thats my name.

Guest fingerscrossed06

Not all of March, no. I will be there next week for reading break, and maybe a weekend or two in March. Is their interview process like Mac's with the multiple mini interviews?

Guest professore76

hey: I didn't get an interview invitation, but can i play too? I wanted to wish you all goodluck. Who knows some of you may be on the admissions committee next year. Cheers.

Guest Matt66GT

I'm in Sudbury but spend time in NB if you'd like to get something together.

For toronto there are a few large groups I was in touch with last year. McMaster does the MMI as well and there are a number of practice sessions in the GTA.

I'm thinking more Sudbury, North Bay maybe by the sound of it...

Guest popcorn girl

i am far east so no company, but do you know the process, how many interviewers etc,

i have looked and dont see stats on last years group except 17% francophone etc. which i am not:

Guest fingerscrossed06

Hey Matt66GT,

It would be great to set up a session in either Sudbury or North Bay in the next month. I would like to find out first when and where my interview is. Do you have reading break next week as well?

Guest Matt66GT

NN,

Just rec'd & replied - Thanks!

So it sounds like so far there are only a few in North Bay/Sudbury area?

On top of myself:

snowrocks

kinggrad

fingerscrossed

If the list stays small I would propose doing it together at an agreeable location, timing wise - sounds like weekends are better than not.

We could shoot for March 4-5 or 11-12, both before SB, and gives everyone a couple weeks to research and kick it around on here and then a couple weeks before the 1st round of interviews.....

Your thoughts please folks. lets make this happen.

Guest fingerscrossed06

Hey Matt,

Not sure exactly what dates I will be in North Bay (and can make a day trip to Sudbury), all I know for sure now is I will be there all next week. I will have more dates for you when I find out when my interview is. If you guys have to go ahead and schedule it without me- that is not a problem.

Guest snowrocks

Unfortunately march 4/5 is the only weekend I cannot make it. I am around in Sudbury next week and pretty much the rest of the time except for that weekend.

Guest julie99

Hi Yassa...I had also sent a reply to Sara and Ronin and am interested in some practice MMI's in the Toronto area. Let's all try and set something up.

Congrats on the Mac invite!

Hey Julie and Yassa,

Sounds good. I'm gone for a few days (another interview), but maybe we can start arranging something next week? PM me with your email addresses.

Archived