Premed 101 Forums

Sketch

Guest grandmellon

Guest grandmellon

Do we need to put verifiers for every thing on our autobiographical sketch? I read in the NOSM brochure that we have to verify things... but I'm hoping that is just to do with the questions?

GM :eek

Guest NurseNathalie

I was under the impression that you had to verify EVERY entry (including those in your sketch), at least that is what I did last year (some individuals I listed for more than one activity though- and that helped to bring down the number of ppl I had to contact).

Guest NurseNathalie

you probably shouldn't take my word for it though... that's just what I thought I remembered :o

is it not clearly defined in the instructions?

you could call up OMSAS and double check... just to be sure.

good luck!

Nat

Guest Matt66GT

For your sketch you need to have a verifier for every activity and for NOSM specifically you need to have a verifier for every time you refer to a specific example in your questions.

Guest grandmellon

I just read the OMSAS guidelines and it says for NOSM you need to have verifiers for the ABS as well.

Thanks for the info

GM

BTW how is med school going?!

Guest NurseNathalie

How's med school? you asking me? what? what's my name? the answer is twelve! (*general panic at not knowing the answer.. and hyperventilating in the corner*)- just being silly of course. Funny how lack of sleep ACTUALLY makes you think you are funny when sit there babbling and drooling.. sigh.

how do i like med school? umm.. ask me again in a year, and maybe I will have an answer by then! lol

I'm really still in shock at being here...and its quite overwhelming.. and I'm terrified 99 % of the time (source: unknown- omg.. i can't recall the source.. but I'm sure I saw that somewhere!) but I think I can ajust to this learning environment. Everyone in the class is just super amazing! which really helps. there's just so much to learn.

I'm having the time of my life... well, I think I am at least..

Nat

ANATOMY CLASS = AMAZING EXPERIENCE !! i just LOVE it!

Archived