Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted

Guest Quest82

Guest Quest82

Hey,

I was just wondering if those admitted/rejected/waitlisted could post their stats and locations so I can determine if I have a chance for next year.

Thanks

Guest bad boy buddhist

hi quest82

i'm not sure you'll get a very powerful or representative sample on this board, and even if you did it may not be an indication of what your own personal chances are. be yourself and don't stress out about what professional schools may or may not want are the best strategies i could ever offer. and perhaps contact the school at some point to find out what a "modest advantage" for northerners, francophones, first nations people and rural kids really means. i sure as heck don't know :P .

i have an inkling that the demographic composition of our cohort was extremely deliberate since we're the adventuresome pioneers of newness. however, "statistics" may not play in as much in subsequent years; they may not absolutely require a sault kid next year since they already have some in the previous cohort. just a random thought i had.

if it helps you out i'm from the sault, and i just finished an undergraduate degree in health science at mcmaster. in the interest of keeping personal info out of public space please don't hesitate to email me for more stats.

cheers and best of luck.

- bbb.

Archived