Premed 101 Forums

housing in thunder bay

Guest kmv

Hey everyone

Just found out about this forum. I heading to west campus and I was just wondering if any westies were interested or intending on living in residence? Lakehead has some interesting options but they need more than one person in order to create a medical school floor. After speaking to Vicki at Lakehead residence life there is a possibility for medical students to stay on one of the floors in Kenora house of Bartley residence. The first floor will be the administration offices and then the two above floors of dorms could be open to med students only. There are lots of details to work out but if more people are interested it sounds like a great way to be on campus and have less bills to worry about and less food to make. If anyone is interested in more info there is info on the web at http://www.lakeheadu.ca and also you can speak to Vicki at Lakehead reslife at 807-343-8512. I know residence is not for everyone but thought there may be a few interested people out there. Congratulations to everyone, K

Guest Axolotl

Yeah, there aren't many 'westies' around that use these forums. Kinda disappointing. Anyways...I actually have a room available where I live. Its about a 3-5 minute drive from Lakehead. If anybody is interested in being my roomie, let me know!

Archived