Premed 101 Forums

presentation from MD Management....

Guest NurseNathalie

Guest NurseNathalie

Just throwing it out there... but

would anyone be interested in attending a session from MD Management??? I think that Rob or Mark would be a lot better suited to explain their program then hearing it second hand on the board.. plus they could answer any questions that you may have. You would then know you are getting the BEST and RIGHT information... (I think it would be easier for me to learn to speak Japanese, then to understand finances! lol)

Rob is away until next week, but Sylvia (at head office) said that he would be more than happy to do a session. I offered to help 'round' up some people...

if interested, you can call me at:

(705) 675-1151 x 3707

or send me an email at: nslaney@laurentian.ca

toooodaloo!

Nathalie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NurseNathalie

lol..

I gather no one is interested. But maybe those who were newly accepted off the waitlist might find this useful.

Rob offered to do a presentation and tell us all about medical student LOC (how they work, the payment terms, amounts, etc. ect.)

if you are interested, drop me an email here or at work

nslaney@laurentian.ca

thanks.

Guest NorthernSLP

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks for the offer- I actually have a phone appointment set up with Rob as I am from out of down so I will get my specific questions answered. Good idea for people in the area though.

NorthernSLP

Guest Icarus

I already met with the MD management people as well otherwise I'd be interested. When it comes to LOCs I've decided to go with MD Management simply because I imagine I'll be dealing with them for a long time during my career as a physician. I met with Rob for 40 minutes on Monday and he's already planned my retirement.

Guest NurseNathalie

Icarus... that's too funny!

I also thought that it would be nice to go with a financial institution that will be able to continue meeting my needs once I have my practice.

have a SUPER weekend everyone..

wow.. time is sure a-ticking now! isn't this exciting!?? wohoo

Archived