Premed 101 Forums

the next step. . .

Guest Icarus

Guest Icarus

I was just wondering if anyone out there who accepted their offer from NOSM had received any additional information yet? I express-posted my acceptance and deposit so I could be confident that they were received, but I'm just wondering when we'll get more information about starting in the fall. I'm assuming they'll be sending us another package at some point. Does anyone know when that will be or has anyone received anything yet?

Guest NorthernSLP

Hi Icarus,

I have also expressposted my acceptance and deposit etc. and have not heard anything. I was told that we probably won't receive any further information regarding the curriculum before September. I assume at some point we will receive a package outlining orientation week. It would be nice to receive a confirmation that our acceptance was received though, wouldn't it? Perhaps once all the spots have been filled that will come. I will let you know if I receive anything. Thanks,

NorthernSLP

Guest waterbottle2

Hey everyone,

I called OMSAS to confrim they got my acceptance and they said yes. If you are worried, give them a shout. They are more then willing to put your mind at ease.

ttyl

Guest waterbottle2

Can anybody who has applied to OSAP confirm that all we need to send to NOMS is the signed declaration 2 page forms and the cover letter for supporting documantation. Am I missing anything? Just checking!

ttyl

Archived