Premed 101 Forums

People accepted to NOSM but going elsewhere

Guest Norseman

Guest Norseman

Has anybody been accepted to NOSM but are going elsewhere? I am #7 on the wait-list. Hang in there everybody. Let the counting begin. Any help would be appreciated. I think I am driving my wife nuts with the wait.

Guest jmh2005

Not that I have a crystal ball or anything, but with a #7 on the waitlist, you will only have a little longer to wait...

so hang in there, you will get a spot...

Congrats!! :)

Guest Axolotl

I heard through the grapevine today that one of the women who were accepted to the West Campus found out she is pregnant and will obviously not be going to school in the fall.

I can't name my source, but he/she is very credible.

Guest waterbottle2

I declined Ottawa today and accepted NOMS but I know a girl who declined NOMS and accepted Ottawa! You are now #6 and maybe the people in front of you got in elsewhere so maybe you are #1.

Cheers!

Guest NurseNathalie

I already answered this in the McMaster thread,but here I go again lol :

I decided to accept McMaster's offer (I think.. no- I know.. I think.. no- I know! omg.. I don't know!!! ) lol

so, there's definitely ONE more spot on the list.. mine! (I'm jealous though, at the special experience you guys will have! please keep me up to date!)

i think top 10 definitely have an excellent chance.

ok.. is it just me that's freaking here?? of course, I'm ecstatic to be finally working towards my dream.. but wow! I'm soooo scared! plus.. where to go?? am I making the right decision !!??

AS you see, I am moving along very nicely through my stages.. lol hope acceptance settles in soon!! lol

I'll be ok! (as you find me rocking and sucking my thumb in the corner ! ) lol (j/k of course! please don't call the ambulance)

good luck Norseman.. good luck as well to Kerri and opidog and everyone else on the waiting list.

Nathalie

Guest opiedog

Well, since I am not at #10 or below on the waitlist, I feel my sense of hope fading rapidly.

Congrats to those that have been able to decide and sign on the dotted line, your decisions cannot have come easily!

Guest Icarus

I've just heard from a friend who accepted at Ottawa instead of NOSM. So that should open up one more spot for someone. And everyone else on the waiting list is that much closer. . .

Archived