Premed 101 Forums

When will we hear?

Guest surfette

hey surfette

I was wondering the same thing too...last year people did hear in March, but the web-site said end of Feb - March will be when they give the NB, PEI and OOPs their notifications...I'm hoping they put down April so they the admissions office doesn't get bombarded with calls on March 1st...and that we will actually hear in March! who knows! :b

the waiting is painful :rolleyes

Good luck

Guest MUNMED2006

As far as I know, OOP students will be notified by mid march. Last year, I received my letter during the second week of march. I hope you get good news!!:)

Guest G8M8T

I am a bit confused as well. Although I realize that my chances as an OOP applicant were not the greatest to start with, I would have expected at least a rejection letter before all of the interviews were done. I did not receive anything from Memorial yet.

Guest surfette

I'm a maritime resident and had my interview on Feb. 1. I thought their oop interviews were conducted in March and notified later. I know that Nfld applicants are not told until May. You would think that if they didn't interview you, that they'd send you a letter sooner rather than later.

Guest MUNMED2006

Out of province applicants (ie: students from the maritimes, rest of Canada, US) were interviewed by mid-February. If you haven't received any notice yet, you probably won't get an interview this year. They typically notify interviewees as well as notify those who do not receive interviews at the same time (which is mid-March.) Newfoundland residents are still being interviewed and they usually only find out their status in May. Hope this clears up any confusion. If not, send another message.

Archived