Premed 101 Forums

Any new news??

Guest Carpedium

Guest Carpedium

Hello everyone,

I've heard that the first batch of letters went out last week, most of which have been extremely positive!! Congrats to all. I was wondering if anyone else from NB has heard?? Good or bad!!:\ :)

You guys still have not heard? I'm a little weirded out.

I'm also a NB resident and I am supposedly on a waiting list.

The letter said "...that the allocation of places for the first year class has been completed, but you may be offered a place if one becomes vacant between now and the beginning of classes."

I took that as in all letters were out and everyone should know, but yet again, a few other posts here have stated that people have called and they said a few more letters might come out.

Anyways, it's late and I think i'm trying to figure out the "black box" too much.

Good luck guys, and try to chill (I know how hard it is, still waiting on dal myself)

nby

Guest Win2002

does anyone know anyone that's from NB that has a rejection letter from Mun yet?

right now in my paranoia and what I read on the boards I'm assuming that if you're from NB and haven't heard an acceptance or wait list then you'll probably get the PFO letter later this month?

Archived