Guest climberchick Posted May 9, 2004 Report Share Posted May 9, 2004 So, what are everyone's plans if they don't get a registered letter in the next few weeks? I'll probably write the MCAT again, try to break that 30 barrier. But after that I'm torn as to whether I should head back to school (MUN) and try to raise the average a little (so that I'm a little more competive next year) or whether I should start work and do a little travelling, and gain some wordly experience. Well I guess I have the summer to decide. Good-Luck to everyone ~Climber Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.