Premed 101 Forums

Greets

Guest ramse2002

Guest ramse2002

Just wanted to give a big HIYA to all of ya and say that I will be the new moderator for the Memorial forum. A bit about myself... I'm currently 1st year med at MUN. I also come from the States. Still getting used to the Canadian way of doing things, so try to be lenient with me. :) Anyways, any questions about MUN, just ask, I'll be glad to try and help.

Guest Ian Wong

Hi ramse2002,

Looks like you've already got 7 visitors to your message. I just wanted to welcome you to the bulletin board, and hope that you'll enjoy your time here with us. I'm hoping that we can rejuvenate the visitors to this forum so that people with questions about MUN can gather here, and having a moderator on board is a huge first step in that direction. Welcome aboard! :)

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Guest Pamelamela

I hear that interviews have started at MUN. Are these for International Students or Canadians? Any idea when they start calling Canadians for interviews?

Guest arcticaguy

hi all,

does anyone have any idea if letters have been sent out yet? Also, who gets their letters first: rejected applicants or interviewees?

thanks for any info.

Guest ramse2002

As I gathered from MUN admissions, the interviews start Feb. 1 and the groups that come in to be interviewed are mixtures of both international and Canadians. As for the letters, the interview letters are sent first, then the rejection letters. Not too sure if the letters have been sent out yet though. Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Hi ramse2002,

I'm just wondering if you know how many in-province applicants have been received from MUN this year; how many have been granted interviews and how many seats there are available to Newfoundland residents? I've been given an interview, but I just want to know what I'm up against. Also, are interviews being conducted right to the end of March? Is there any reason why some people are granted interviews earlier than others?

Thanks!

Guest ramse2002

I'll try to get an answer for the rest of the questions, but I do believe there are about 40 seats available for NF residents.

Archived